I like to treat this page as a bit of a personal garden. I’ve got a few links below, mostly related to things I’m currently interested in or have been interested in. I don’t really do social media anymore, and much prefer the unwalled garden of a website that is entirely mine to do with whatever I feel like.
I want to putter about, feel connected to the process, and have fun doing so
Feel free to take a look around!
I enjoy learning new things. This includes technology, physical skills and learning new sports. A few of the outdoor activities I enjoy include downhill skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, mountain-biking, rock-climbing & sailing. I also enjoy photography and videography, as a hobby.
I love reading and try to read a few books every month, usually a mix of fiction and non-fiction.
My personal pages:
- Writing - I’m working on my ability to communicate through writing. This is the workshop.
- Sailing - Some sailing pics and a logbook
- Surfing - Every surfboard I’ve ever owned
- Media - Videos of me doing things
- Photography - Dragging around a film camera for fun and personal development…
- Recipe Book - Some great stuff in there, ask me about my bread!
Project(s) that I am working on and developing. In order of interest:
- reinform.io - Working with a friend on a maths driven solution to misinformation.
Roughly in order of interest:
- waves.dev - Involving waves and neural nets, currently in stealth!
- CommitLearn - This is an experimental audio learning experience using podcasts!
- concentrait - The learning optimization API
- kaya.chat - A mentorship & student support service, facilitating & automating mentorship, guidance networks and informed support
My talented brothers
If you are in the market for someone smart but I don’t quite match up, please take a look at my exceptionally talented brothers: